I just received the following spam and was wondering if anyone else here
received it.  I'm basically trying to figure out how they got my email
address and I'm wondering if they are gleaning them from this list.

This sort of spam--the type pretending to be 'helpful'--*really*
irritates me.  We received something similar on the HP OpenView mailing
list and that company really got nailed for it by the list subscribers.
:-)

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but our telco is having temporary
problems with our toll-free 800 telephone number.

In the interim, please use +1 310 320 1451.

Thank you.
Eric A. Tanaka
MLCP - Multi-Link Communications Products

WAN/ LAN Equipment:
ADC-Kentrox  Adtran  Ascend  Bay Networks  Carrier Access Corp.
Cascade  Cisco / StrataCom  Larscom  Micom  Motorola  N.E.T.
Newbridge  Nortel Networks  Paradyne  Racal 3Com / US Robotics
Verilink & others

tel.........800 TO MULTI  (800 866 8584), ext. 114 (NOTE new
extension)
tel.........+1 310 320 1451
fax.........+1 310 320 1551
email...... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL........ http://www.mlcp.com
Remit/Ship..2420 West Carson Street #110, Torrance, CA  90501