hi there i have a quick question regarding  my network, We recently purchase
a packeteer packet shaper and a web caching server. now im perplex as to
where place this two boxes
a simple outline of my existing network is below.
                                        |2900 switch and sniffer
 internet---tiarabox---e1---2513--e0----pix----ethernet---7513
                                         dmz(e-mail        |lan
                                               dns)

from there a ls1010 connection to the rest of the campuses, all the campuses
are using their in house proxy server from microsoft.
I was thinking in placing the traffic shaper betweent the 2513 and the tiara
box
so  can control  and implement policies . and place the web caching server
between the 7513 and the pix where i have already a switch and a sniffer
picking up exiting traffic, and start caching those web sites...as they
leave the network.
I apologize for my drawing, any help will do!!
thanks