When trying to establish a console connection through my PC's console port
to the router I get the error "unable to set port state" for com1 and com2.
Everything is set right at  Baud rate = 9600
Data bits = 8    Parity =  none  Stop bits = 1 and the Flow Control box has
RTS/CTS checked.  First the serial com 1 did this and I switched to serial
com 2 and it started doing the same thing. Has anyone seen this error before
" Unable to set port state" and does some one know how to fix it?   Neither
Secure CRT nor hyperterminal work for my conection to the router.
Thanks
Randy