Hello all,

Question for you all...I'm a CCNP, and I'm getting ready to take on the CCIE
written and LAB exam within the next few months. I have reviewed CCO's
blueprint on the exam and have mapped out a schedule on what to study to
make sure that I cover all the topics for the CCIE written. Also, I'd like
to hear about any GOOD lab scenarios that are out there that I can purchase
or download that will help me in my studies for the lab. I plan to attend
the Centennial Networking Lab in Raleigh, NC, for my hands-on practice, and
I'm looking for some good scenarios that will really sharpen my skills. I
have heard positive things about ccbootcamp.com's lab workbook, but it's
kinda pricey. What other workbooks are out there??? I heard about
certificationzone.com's work book, and solutionlabs....are they any good?
Anybody with information that's willing to share would be helpful....

Thanks,

Jason Clark, CCNP