You cannot simulate frame-relay with 2 routers.  A minimuim of three are
required.  One router must serve as the frame-relay switch.  This router
needs to be connected to both other routers via back-to-back serial
connections.

In many ways, frame-relay is analogous to IP.  It's just one more set
removed.  In frame-relay, a router will segment data into frame-relay
packets and address them using the DLCI.  These packets are sent to the
frame-relay provider.  The frame-relay provider's equipment (referred to as
a switch) passes the packet to another switch based on the DLCI.  I don't
really know how many switches a common frame-relay packet goes through, but
it doesn't really matter, because it will come out in the right place on the
other router.  The other router accepts the data, reassembles it into the
original form and routes it accordingly.

The trick is, frame-relay was never meant to operate back-to-back.
Therefore, each router needs to be directly connected to a frame-relay
switch.  I don't have a link to help in that configuration, but if you get a
third router, I can dig something up.