Easy test for someone who has hands experience.  I also used Ole's CITCMD
program.  Download it at:

http://www.RouterChief.com/dowload/citcmd.exe

Hopes this helps,

Darren

At 11:46 AM 2/8/2002 -0500, Joshua Barnes wrote:
>I know that folks have asked about this test, but I am taking it Thursday,
>I would like to know of the people who thought that it was the hardest test,
>did you also feel it was equally hard to study for?
>
>I am studying through the book and BOSON, and quite honestly I think that
>this part comes natural to me.  I certainly don't want to underestimate the
>test. ( I don't think I will) but I would like some feedback on this.  Let
>me know if you guys remember how you felt.
>
>[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had
>a name of winmail.dat]
x$:0`0:$x,,,,x$:0`0:$x,,,,x$:0`0:$x,,,,x$:0`0:$x,,,,x$:
Lucent Technologies -  Enhanced Servies & Sales
NetworkCare Professional Services
http//www.lucent.com/netcare/
Darren S. Crawford - CCNP, CCDP

Distinguished Member of the Consulting Staff

Northwest Region - Sacramento Office
Voicemail (916) 859-5200 x310
Pager (800) 467-1467
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Every Job is a Self-Portrait of the person Who Did It....
Autograph Your Work With EXCELLENCE!