> Bear in mind, too, that with VoIP you get things from IP
> that you cannot from FR. Among them are the use of DSCP.
> With VoIP you may be using UDP and RTP for transport and
> reservations, whereas with FR you set up a dedicated circuit
> (dlci) for that traffic.
>
> HTH

Good points all.  I'd also add the ability to continue it onto your LAN.
Once you have LAN-connected telephones, intelligent use of DHCP
makes moves and changes trivial.

Then there's my minor gripe with the acronym VoFR.  It sounds like
something a German-speaking German Shepherd would say...sort of
a contraction of "Voof! Voof! Grrrr...."