absolutely. you want something in either the 700-799 range or 1100-1199
range. see router output below:I've never actually implemented one of these
in real or lab. the choices seem to be permit or deny. There does not appear
to be a lot of flexibility here, as with an IP access list.

R1(config)#access-list ?  (edited )
           Extended 48-bit MAC address access list
             48-bit MAC address access list

HTH