You can setup NAT using the interface instead of the actual IP that you
learn from your ISP on e0.  If you search the archives, you'll find a thread
where this topic (NAT and Dynamic external IP) is discussed at length.  A
co-worker has his DSL cable modem setup like this.

It seems this functionality is called Easy IP and was available in IOS
11.3.  Here's the command I saw in a post saying how it was done:

ip nat inside source list xx interface  overload

The only thing I can think of to help you do what you want to do is to setup
static NAT entries for the ports you want to forward.  I.E. setup a static
NAT entry for incoming traffic on port 21 to forward to the desired IP on
the inside.  Of course, as you can imagine, this would limit you to one
internal IP per port, i.e. only one machine on the internal LAN could be
reached via port 21, one via port 80, etc.

HTH,
Mike W.