Personally, I hold a special place in my heart for this book. I credit Clare
Gough completely for my passing ( barely ) what was then the ACRC test.
However, that was a couple of years ago. No, this is not the latest and
greatest in terms of test preparation books. On the other hand, if you have
the inclination, it is a book worth studying.

And my offer still stands - dinner for Clare and guest on me. thanks for
challenging me and pounding enough through this thick skull that I became a
CCNP nearly a year after I began my certification pursuit.

Chuck