Hi there,

Have anyone out there configured the above with any of your customers or
clients??

I have this scenario over here, and need some advise.

        vrf1   |         |  vrf2
        S1/0 |        |  S1/1
        ---------------------------
        |    Cisco 7206     |
        ---------------------------
         F1/0   |     | F2/0
         vrf1           |     | vrf 2

I had configured 2 vrf on the router, as shown above. It seems that
whenever I want to reach F2/0 from F1/0, it will always go out by S1/0, and
returned by S1/1 before reaching F2/0. This is bad, as it would consume the
WAN Link's bandwidth. I would like to have the inter-vrf traffic to be
within the router. Any advise from you guys out there??

Really appreciate it.

Regards,
Cheeyong