Very well said Priscilla....Awesome!!

Actually, believe it or not....only 2 days back I was thinking on how I
would equate passing the CCIE lab to (in explaining to my family).....I was
thinking of all the highest mountains that one might have climbed (CCNP,
CCDP, MCSE, CNE etc. etc.) but you would not be considered the greatest till
you climb Mt. Everest (CCIE Lab) ...Try it and see... :-)

Sorry, could not think of any better.... as I am from the land of the
Everest !!