In addition to that, I would strongly recommend the use of this book :

1.  BGP4 Config. guide and command reference book - William Parkhurst.

This book goes to each and every command of the BGP and examples are given
for better
understanding of the Cisco's CLI.  Both of the books go hand in hand.  You
can read
Hallabi's book first, then switch modes to read some commands then go back
to Hallabi
for advanced configurations.  As a user of both, I recommend all people who
are going in
for CCIE lab to touch so very easily you can remember the commands and
little you face
problems in the lab.

Thanks
Rajesh

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/157870233X/qid=1013495851/sr=2-1/ref=s
> r_2_1/103-3718400-6849429
>
> Please look for URL wrapping. You have the right ISBN number for latest
> (second) edition of this book and yes, it is 2 years old now.
>
> HTH
>
> Tauseef
>
> ""Hunt Lee""  wrote in message
> > I have heard very high regards for Internet Routing Architectures (from
Sam