In the CCIE Practical Studies Lab 21, there's a lab that tries to block a
route (172.16.128.0) from being seen by the Mirage router.  The picture is
on page 660.

Is the lab incorrect?  I look at it and I see a distribute list from the
ocean_warrior router, but wouldn't mirage learn the route from sirenian
anyways?  The sirenian router has nothing stopping that route from being
advertised, right?  They put a distribution list in, but it dosen't have an
access-list in which to referene.  Or am I missing something?   It's just a
typo, right?

--
RFC 1149 Compliant.