I don't want to violate the NDA so I will tread carefully.

I sat the CID (640-025) exam on friday and was very dissapointed.

I worked hard on many topics, the one this thread is discussing being one of
them, only to find not a single question on it.

It was on the website previously, however on the day, no questions, and the
breakdown at the end, it stated I got 0% in that section which is entirely
accurate if there was no answer to get correct (or wrong).

I can only presume they are in the middle of a migration, phasing out
certain elements of the exam.

Out of the 7 Cisco exams and 6 MS exams I have done, I rate it as the
poorest.

I barely passed and this was not down to a lack of preperation - the
questions were terrible to say the least.

"A" for ambiguous is now the first word in my CCDP dictionary ;-)

Having a break for the summer now after 18 months of non stop exams.

my 2p worth (not 3 Euros yet) ;-)