I don't know what your personal circumstances are, but you may be better off
moving out of Dallas.  I know it's rough moving (I personally hate it), but
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.  If it makes you feel better,
people are forced to move all the time to pursue their careers.  It's like
all those people who want to be movie actors who are pretty much forced to
move to Los Angeles (which is not exactly a bad thing - if I had to move
somewhere, I could do a lot worse than LaLa land).

> > ""ME""  wrote in message
> > > I'm new to the Dallas area and recently laid-off.  I was wondering if
> > folks
> > > here knew of anyone looking for somebody with 10 years network exp.
and