Hello,
We have a MPLS network and we would like to provide for our customers
access into Internet. We do not want propagate Internet routes into our
MPLS network (it is too large). Instead we tried to use solution with EBGP
multihop to propagate Internet learned (via BGP) routes directly to our
customer.

The problem is, that routes are propagated correctly (I can see these
routes in routing table at customer router), but ping response is
"destination unreachable". It is because MPLS network (edge router) do not
know about destination route(destination is not in routing table of edge
router) so it simply drop this packets.

Is there way, how to solve this problem without propagates Internet routes
into our MPLS network?

Thanks

Petr

P.S. Please reply to my email address as well