Weird... my messaged got hacked during transit of group study (I 2x checked
my sent box... and it reminded me of my telecom days "left my station
fine...must be your rx. heheheh)

... guess it doesn't like the repeat characters??? so here it is again...
with some _underlines_ thrown in to maybe help prevent it happening again...

===============================
what I see is:::

AAA (22.22) --> DDD (236.57)
--
CCC (22.22)  DDD (236.57)
--------

OK, right up front, the conversation from AAA to DDD and then DDD to CCC
"makes sense" to me..  :-)
But why does the back-up mfsc suddenly transmit?  He's not Primary, they
haven't swapped active [did a sh logg].
My thoughts right now:::
HSRP is a listening protocol and not a speaking protocol....but even if that
is true [can't find anything DEFINITIVE at CCO] what makes the back-up
interface suddenly decide to talk?  And it doesn't seem to be a load-balance
thing but rather new-session related... But what does that matter? ie: why
would the secondary mfsc even see this traffic...

Any thoughts? CCO links mucho appreciated if they explain this...
Does the 6500 series automatically session-balance when using HSRP?

Looking forward to your thoughts....
TroyC