There are a lot of errors in this exam.  Some of it is just being plain
wrong, more of it is "data-entry" type errors.
The author has always written me back when I notify him of an error; and
this has been, unfortunately, quite often.  Also,
one thing I do not like at all is the questions that have four answers, and
it says "Select the 4 best answers" or whatever.
How hard would it have been to put a couple of extra answers in these
questions to at least making it challenging?  Finally,
some of the web-links cited in the answers have nothing to do with the
question; perhaps this are more of the "data-entry"
errors?

For $39 dollars, its hard to go wrong... but I've seen Boson put out much
better quality stuff before.