Hi there

In the Cisco Press Practical Studies Book, page 1159 under Misc Cisco IOS
Software Configuration there as follows.

A mainframe resides on VLAN 2. It has three IP addresses: 165.10.10.100, 101
and 102. These IP Addresses correspond to a single MAC Address of
2200.0001.0001. Configure the Router R4, to support forwarding traffic to a
single MAC address for all these IP addresses.

Does anybody know were I can get some information on how to configure this as
I have looked around the Cisco web site and cannot find anything on this
(Maybe I am serching for the wrong thing).

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Derek