I am trying to track down the source of spam messages I received from
Intense School.   It turns out Intense School was using a list purchased and
run from Beach Front Quizzer.   I believe BFQ is collecting e-mail addresses
from this list but need additional proof before taking action.

If you have never had dealing with BFQ, but received the spam, please
contact me.  They told Intense School that their list was a "double" opt-in
list.  Frankly I never opted-in their list.

Thanks!

Paul