From: Richard Deal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 2:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CSPM 2.3i and NT versus 2000 [7:35980]

I'm about to run a trial of CSPM 2.3i for some IDS sensors that I have. I
noticed in the release notes that this version of the product only runs on
Windows NT 4.0; however, I  --REALLY-- would like to run this on Windows 200
server.

Has anyone had any success on running this on Windows 2000 server? If so,
what SP were you using for W2000 server? and what other things did you have
to do to get it up and running? Any of the functionality of 2.3i that you
couldn't get to function?

Thanks for the info!!!