I would like to ask a dump question here: When I ask for a cisco 2600 router
with one ISDN PRI 30 interface from reseller, sometimes I got a router with
one "Channelized E1/PRI port", the other times the routers come to me with
two such ports, and the prices are the same. The reseller told me that there
is no difference between two versions of cisco 2600 routers, and he believes
that the two ports are in the same module, which means I can only use the
whole router for one PRI 30 connection.

I don't believe those two ports are limited to only one PRI 30 connection,
as the "sh ver" says there are two channelized E1/PRI ports. Has anyone used
them before for two PRI 30 connections?

Tony

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/