>BTW, does the US government filter access to the internet for it's
employees
>and from it's offices? bet they do!

Don't compare the access US govt employees have @ work, (where our tax
dollars pay the bills) to the access
these same employees have in their homes. The Chinese "government" is not
just blocking its employees
internet access while on the job, it is limiting free speech in the entire
country. Such an arrogant
comparison is dangerous. Lets not forget our countrymen who were held
against their will as pow's for
2 weeks last year. China is an oppressive communist dictatorship, hate our
government all you want,
at home you have free reign of the net.

Joseph Brunner
ASN 21572