Dear all,

   We have a 3640 and want to terminate both analog and ISDN calls over the
PRI on the 3640. The 3640 should callback over the PRI to both analog and
ISDN users. All of the 30 available B channels should be dedicated to this
purpose.

    We are using IOS 12.0.4(T), Mica-6DM Firmware CP ver 2310, E1/PRI ISDN
ctrl, client modems USRobotics, Multitech, Boca, D-Link etc.

    We have the following problems:

1. A high rate a unsuccessfull incoming calls (~50%) with the modems idle
and a busy signal or no answer at all (debug on Cisco shows a generic ISDN
disconnect error)
2. During the callback the modems do not handhshake properly.
3. Connection is being established only at very low speed 9.6 kbps and below.

- the ISDN line is clean, "show cont", "show int ser 1/0:15" show no
errors at all. We use the "framing no-crc4" command on the controller,
otherwise it goes down with "alarm detected".

   Kindly send   the solution/configuration for the above. Thanks in advance.

Devashish Chanda
India