I failed the 503, one time already. But now I think I overstudied (if
there is such a thing). Now I am sitting not sure what to do, either
cisco 640-503, or the new Beta Routing exam, or the 640-900. Arg! They
should have just added IS-IS in the 503 exam. Why is cisco going nuts on
the CCNP routing exam? Just make one exam already! I think if I take the
beta, ill save 75$, but I think you don't get results right away, and
get a pool of like 300 questions. I think the 640-503 is stressful
enough. I probably will be stupid and send Cisco 250$ cause Ill end up
taking the BCSN and The BSCI exam. Cisco how about charging like 25$ who
have already passed BCSN. They need to get there stuff together on this
one.