I believe someone might have mentioned this recently but since
I'm studying it right now I thought I'd ask again...

What the heck would be a real-world application of PPP over
Frame Relay?  If you want it for the authentication this is a
lot of work!

You need to setup a subinterface *and* a virtual template for
every PVC!  What a pain.... Then again, if you're using
multipoint interfaces you'd simply use ip unnumbered and a
single virtual template.

Hmm....  what might we actually do with this?  Interestingly, I
just combined two features that I've never configured before:
PPPoFR and FREEK.  It makes my config look fairly odd.  :-)

John

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag