Can anyone point me in the correct direction or send me to a web page that
has information on Microsoft IAS and Cisco routers? I searched the Cisco
site and the only thing I can find is IAS authenticating VPN devices. I am
trying to setup router authentication using Microsoft IAS (RADIUS) so I
don't need to keep two user databases. When I setup IAS I get a username:
and password: prompt, but it never authenticates anyone. I have setup
TACACS+ servers with my lab in the past and did not have any problems. Any
help would be appreciated......