Dear Kevin and Everyone Else,

        Afraid I got caught in a time warp, the message got posted a day
after the meeting. Oh well....

        We will try once again - This coming Saturday, March 2, 2002.
        Time: Noon to 4 PM.
        Place: Bruce's House (under construction...)
        1607 Thomas Road, Fort Washington, Maryland 20744

        Howard Berkowitz may be making a special guest appearance and we
may get to log into 2 remote CCIE Labs to finally answer the question of
what is the WORST possible way to redistribute OSPF and IGRP!

        Everyone is invited. Our group is informal and there are no fees,
dues, or secret handshakes to learn. All you need is an interest in Cisco.
        (of course bringing snacks and sodas is always encouraged!)

        Bring laptops and gear if you have them. If not bring yourself!

        Do try and let me know how many people are coming so I can get an
appropriate amount of food. (my treat but donations are accepted)

        Yours Truly - Bruce Evry