Worry about in what sense?

Foundry makes quality gear, etc. They just came out
with their new ASIC (JetCore) and theirs a few
products out based on it. They also have The
FoundryMan Action figure :)

Extreme also makes quality gear, as well as a number
of other major/popular vendors.

I do multi-vendor tech support for a big company and
work on gear from many vendors. I don't have a
preference other then I want exposure to as many
vendors as I can.

Bottom line, is you shouldn't base decisions on a
nameplate or color. Look into the features, hardware
arch., performance, reviews, etc.

Erick B.

http://sports.yahoo.com