Decided it was a shame not to do the couple of exams to get to CCDP, so got
hold of the Cisco Press DCN book last week and took the exam today.
Managed a 922, although I wasn't even sure that I'd passed as I hit the
final NEXT button. I was totally bored through the whole of the book and the
exam did the same for me. The feeling that you're putting in gibberish, just
because that was the answer when the test was written is not a good one.

Not to worry, I'm hoping the CID is a little better, but I hear it may not
be? I get the book next week - wishing for some interesting topics but not
holding my breath.

Gaz
CCNP/CCDA