Hallo,

Question especialy for ISP's :

I am interested in an application with which I can manage
the ISP customers, network devices, IP address space, and
implement service level groups.

Exp:
1. for a site (device): location info, interfaces info
(like addresses), other info
2. for a customer: details(location,contacts), interfaces
info (IP), other info
3. service level groups: group customers based on different
criteria (like VPN between them)
4. management of IP address space: group IP classes  based
on location criteria (like in a tree).

Something to look like EasyIP.

Also multiuser, and with a nonpropietary database behind
(so to integrate it with other applications).

Maybe it's an utopia-application.

Anyone has any ideea?

Any help very appreciated !!!!

Chris,
mcse, ccna
bla bla

Vrei sa pleci la munte???      Cum? Simplu!
Inscrie-te acum la http://www.romance.ro si CASTIGA un weekend la munte
pentru tine si perechea ta!
E gratis, si in plus te poti distra de milioane!
http://www.click.ro - unul dintre cele mai mari portaluri romanesti,
mail gratuit.
http://www.webmania.ro - FREE hosting.
http://www.funmanaia.ro - bancuri, poze si filme haioase.