From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IOS [7:36656]

Please forgive my ignorance but I have a question. I have a new location
that is going to require a 2620 series router. I have the IOS and a modified
config file ready to go as soon as I get the router in. I plan on copying
the IOS (12.1) over first. Then I plan to copy a config that matches another
router (with the exception of a couple of lines) but the other router has an
IOS of 12.0. My question is if I copy over IOS 12.1 then copy over a config
that for example a show run would show 12.0.......will it then go ahead and
keep 12.1?