From: Wes Stevens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 10:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: How to get the activation key for my clone Pix [7:36638]

Scott,

I am not trying to have this "degrade into personal territory ", truly not
my intent.

If you have purchased smartnet for your equipment I applaud that. I can tell
you for sure that were I work that is also true. But for my home lab which
was all purchased from ebay I have not. I would venture to say that the
majority of home labs have not purchased smartnet contracts. Many people
seem to feel that it is un ethical to use code in a pix board purchased on
ebay but do not have the same problem with the code that comes in flash on
router or switches purchased on ebay. To me they are the same thing.