Hi Chuck, thanks for help. If missing the lab twice means you are a loser,
then a bet there are probably many losers out there :).
I was more interested in finding out whether you recommend getting the
written out of the way first. Furthermore, which books would you read first
or would you recommend diving into the practice labs and researching the
answers as a best approach.

Thanks,
LW