Neil,

It is always better to try other troubleshooting techniques than
debugging.  As you know it can have a tremedously adverse impact on
your production network.  :-)

Try these links:
With a CCO Account:
http://www.cisco.com/public/support/tac/troubleshoot.shtml
https://www.cisco.com/support/OutputInterpreter/

Without a CCO Account:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/itg_v1/tr1917.htm

--- "neil K."  wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I want Troubleshoot a ISDN connection to my 3600 series router, The
> Router
> has just one ISDN connection and rest are ATM PVC's.My question is ,
> will
> the use of debug ISDN q921 and q931 be the right option or will it be
> so
> severe to bring down the router considering the router is in
> production.
> Thanks,
>
> neil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Douglas McConnell - Senior Network Engineer
Cisco Certified Network Professional

http://greetings.yahoo.com