From: Brian Zeitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BCSN [7:36985]

Hello Friends,

I just scheduled the BCSN exam for Next Sunday. This is my second try at it.
I really know a lot more then I did the first time around, and the first
time around I only missed by a few questions. My question is, saying if I
did pass this exam, when will the new exams be implemented? How much time do
I have to take the other 3 exams before they change to the new format? I
guess this is motivation for me to get the CCNP done quickly.

Brian