Sayeth Chuck, esteemed moderator:

>The "forbidden words" are there mainly to stop spam, but also to stop some
>of the non-Cisco study messages that occasionally pop up.

But, I see you have given no notice to the George Carlin's 1973 arresting,
"Seven words you can't say on television."

I think that list has now shrunk to four.  Urination, breasts and defecation
are now apparently allowed in the vulgar.

The remaining words remain in the domain of movies and CCIE exam labs.

Best, G.
VP OGC