Got some GSRs with some OC interfaces (engine 0) which connect to
our tier-1 where I've had to put in some inbound ACLs (SNMP filter,
etc.)

Since these are engine 0 cards, I've had to use Turbo ACLs.  The line
card CPUs are running about 50-60% utilization.

If I need to add more ACLs to these interfaces, how high can I take
the line card CPU utilization before I need to consider somethign
else?  I've heard running the line card utilization up to ~90% is
not an issue, but looking for what others are doing or threshold
values their using in this space.

Thanks