WOO WHOOO I am taking in it two weeks, I hate SNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Andy Barkl
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 11:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CID exam has changed [7:37074]

The CID exam was recently updated. The new objectives are on the web
site.
The SNA and extensive ATM coverage is gone. Also Appletalk, IPX, DLSW,
are gone as well.

The exam is 90 minutes long with 75 questions and the passing score is
755.

The Cisco Press CID study guide is OK but the CID exam guide is
terrible. They both have extensive SNA coverage, but like I said, is not
part of the exam any longer.

I highly recommend the Top-Down Network Design book as the new CID
guide. Besides being a great book, it has all that you'll need for the
CID exam provided you are a CCNP.

In my opinion, the new CID exam is not anymore difficult than the CCNP
exams.

Good luck to you.