Ok, I'll bite...

Don't start buying equipment yet.  The technical component of an ISP is
only one very small part of a big picture.  If you're seriously thinking
about starting an ISP, you first need to write a business plan that
delineates your idea, your potential market, your competition, your
management team, your organizational structure, your cashflow analysis,
your initial funding, and your exit strategy.  This includes a full and
honest SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
analysis.  Once you've refined your plan, show it to people who know a lot
more about running a business than you do.  Go visit SCORE (look them up in
the phone book) and be prepared to rewrite everything you've written.  Once
you've got a final product, then you're going to need funding.  Remember,
you need to account for more than the technical equipment.  You'll have to
consider rents, leases, insurance, utilities, payroll, taxes, etc.  Once
you've got the funding, you can bring on qualified management and engineers
(read experienced in this field) and let them decide on the particular
equipment you'll need.
If this sounds like too much to tackle, then you're not ready to run your
own business.  On the other hand, if you're financially well off (rich) and
are determined to go forward anyway, I'll be glad to walk you down the path
for a fee. ;-)

Good luck,
Craig