Thank you all for the help! Added "exec-timeout 0 0" and upgraded IOS
successfully. I had a very good sleep after that finished!

After such a drama, I can't help to think that someone should write a book
about best practices for managing/using Cisco networks. These unexpected
small things really could make a difference in our lifes.

Tony

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/