start interviewing consulting firms NOW! if you don't know where to begin,
bring in some experts to help you out.

you can start with your Cisco Account Team, who in turn should refer you to
one or more of their partners. If you check out Cisco's web site, you can
search for partners by location.

If you are in California, contact me off line. My employer would love to
talk to you.

Chuck

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED].;