All answers can be found on Cisco's website.  If you do not have it already
get a CCO account!!!.  Goto
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/certifications/routing.html  Has
the answers you are wanting except for strategy.  I see training the same
way you build a house.  Lay the Foundation FIRST.  Without a good foundation
the house will not stand the test of time.  I think the Foundation will also
reinforce your perceived strengths and weaknesses.  At this point, I would
spend the bulk of your time with the weaker area and still spend time
shapening your strengths.

My $0.02 worth

"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                               Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CBE, CIW Associate, A+, 3Wizard

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED].;