Guys,

you assistance if you please..

i am looking for a new tool to help me automate a task...

i work for a global company with multiple it teams,who like to move multiple
it servers willy-nilly...

i suppport the switches 65`s but due to politics i am not allowed to set
port secuirty on them...

is there any tool out there that will queiry a cisco switch and tell me if
it has a MAC record in its cam table..

i have got 60 65`s in 18 different MAN locations...and christ knows how many
servers...

it`s just i am lazy and dont want to keep typing

Sh ip arp and sh cam dyn all the time...

any help would be great.

TIA

steve