Well .
I am reconstructing the Network of a 10 storey building with 10 to 150 nodes
per floor .  about 75 meters tall .
I proposed to use a collapsed backbone structure  with 2950T switches for
the floor with <50 nodes , and catalyst 4000 switches with multiple
100BaseTx(48) modules for access layer connectivity and a 1000BaseT 8 for
core connectivity .
For the collapsed backbone , I proposed two catalysts 6000 switches with
Supervisor Engine IA and MSFC and PFC (for layer3 connectivity)and multiple
1000BaseT(16) modules for both distribution layer and core connectivity .
and redundant connectivity to access layer devices .
I proposed to collect all the servers in a server farm and to connect all
the servers directly to the 6000 switches(here is one of my problems should
I connect to servers directly to core , or should I concentrate them and a
seperate switch and to connect that switch to core) .
For security , I proposed a DMZ , internal , perimeter structure with a PIX
525 in between . all the remote connections and dialup connections are
concentrated on a 3660 router in the perimeter zone .

Here are my other problems :
Not sure whether I should go for 6500 or 6000 (I don't know whether the CEF
and SFM will help me that much or not)
I don't know where to find a complete listing for all the components I need
for each device and the related part numbers including cables and power
supplies ,...

Any other comment on the design are appreciated .

Thank you all for the time and help .