Some things bother me.
Cannot and will not be complete, this comes from the top of my hat.

Business
Get your business requirements for
applications
bandwith
delay
downtime(uptime)
security (breach), zones

Users
security/policy
amount of users total, per floor
Information
what kind of apps per dep etc
etc in place
chinese walls
VIP's

than you will know what kind of technology you have to choose.

Layer 2 only, layer 3 etc.
Multivlan, STP per vlan firewalls intra company?
FIBER!

THAN YOU MAY LOOK AT BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Double SE's etc etc come from business req's!
65 or 60? see above..

Am not happy about making the 60/65 distri for the servers. For scaling and
troubleshooting. Better highspeed dual core fibre attached gig switch. Maybe
2.

The perimeter solution looks good, again depending of what you actually
deploy and need. See no ids's though. what is security without a plan for
the internal users? The will be code red'ed or something, separate your
network into zones or vlan's and give users only access to necessary

martijn jansen