For IP SEC communication

first step in ISAKMP policy , it will start the
ISAKMP SA session first,

so even you set POLICY 10 and POLICY 5

both peer of the router will communicate to use which POLICY for the ISAKMP
SA  established.

then, they will establish the ISAKMP IPSEC

last thing is CRYPTO MAP for contorlling the interesting traffic for the VPN
session.