hold on a second. let's get back to troubleshooting 101.

when a PC is plugged directly into the internet router, you have no problem
browsing.

if it is only one station that has the problem, that's a whole different
direction than if it is the whole site.

if you would be more specific about the problem, list all of the relevant
info, folks here are better able to help.