Hang on.  Are we talking point-to-point, toll-bypass VoIP or are we talking
IP Telephony?  If you are doing toll-bypass than all toll-bypass calls must
go over the 5300.  If, on the other hand, you are using IP Telephony with a
CallManager, than no, you cannot force calls that stay on the local network
through a H323 gateway.  And you wouldn't want to.  Every call that the 5300
touches burns a DSP.  Even moderate use would overload the 5300's
capabilities.

If you can using CallManager, use Call Detail Records.  They are designed
for this purpose.